Kraft Plus 2-Packs
- Proudly printed by the good people of Active Graphics, Cicero, Ill.
- Cover: French Dur-O-Tone 80#C “Packing Brown Wrap,” with a thick, brute force, 1-color application of “Amber,” “Aqua,” “Moss,” and “Berry” soy-based Superior ink.
- Innards: Domtar Cougar 60#T “Natural,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Double Knee Duck Canvas Light Brown” soy-based Superior ink.
- Cover and innards printed (and perforated) on a Komori Lithrone S40 40" 6-color offset printing press.
- Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the “Founding Fathers of the Staple.”
- Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge DCM double round-corner machine.
- Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm).
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.