- Proudly printed by the good people of Hatch Show Print, Nashville, Tenn., and Team Concept Printing, Carol Stream, Ill.
- Cover: Domtar Cougar 100#C “White” with a brute-force application of a variety of hand-mixed Kennedy oil-based inks, including “Just About Pantone 637.”
- Innards: Finch Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Actual Pantone 635” soy-based Toyo ink.
- Outer cover printed over 32 hours at Hatch Show Print by Cory Wasnewsky with support from Nick Larson, in two passes on a 1942 Miehle 29 sheetfed press.
- Inner cover/innards printed on a Komori GL 640L 40" 6-color UV offset press.
- Bound with a Horizon SPF-200L “Bookletmaker” stitcher with dual feeder towers.
- Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge DCM double round-corner machine.
- Ruled lines: 1/4" (6.4mm).
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.