01. Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
02. Cover: French Paper 100#C “Timber Green” and “Nightshift Blue” with a tinted varnish, debossed by Nu Wave Die Cutting & Finishing, Chicago, Ill.
03. Endpaper patterns reproduced in process color on Mohawk Via Vellum 70#T “Pure White,” with permission of the University of Washington Collection of Marbled Papers: (Green) Vintage 19th c. marbled paper, Schrottel pattern UW 39509, Z271.3 M37 U56 1700. (Blue) Vintage 19th c. marbled paper, Antique straight pattern UW 39508, Z271.3 M37 U56 1700.
04. Innards: Mohawk Via Vellum 70#T “Pure White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Mist Gray” soy-based Saphira ink.
05. Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color printing press.
06. Bound with Coats Dual Duty C8167 “Natural” thread on a Smyth Freccia sewing machine and Muller Martini Norm binder at Harris Bindery, Downers Grove, Ill.
07. Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine.
08. Ruled lines (right-hand pages): 1/4" (6.5mm).
09. Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 7" (89mm × 178mm).
10. FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
11. All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.