- Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- Cover: Mohawk Via Antique Vellum 80#C “Urban Gray,” with a thick, brute force, 1-color application of “Dachshund Nose Black” soy-based Saphira ink and Kodak NexPress Red UV-Fluorescing Dry Ink.
- Stamped with Crown Foil #991 by Nu Wave Die Cutting & Finishing, Chicago, Ill.
- Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Langley Fog Gray” soy-based Saphira ink.
- Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" press.
- Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer & Rima RS 10S in-line stacker.
- Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge DCM double round-corner machine.
- Dot-Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm).
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.